Hi friends! 3 posts this week- exciting stuff! This one is unplanned but very exciting….. I got nominated for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is meant to reward new up and coming bloggers for great content production, hard work, and creativity. The internet is saturated with content creators nowadays, so it is really wonderful to be recognized with this award!
I want to thank Ashley from The Wiser Life, an inspirational health and wellness blog, for nominating me! Definitely go check out her blog and awesome content!!
Here are rules for the nominees:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to showcase your award
- Share who your favorite blogger/blog is
- Tell 10 random facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the questions you were asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to and ask them 10 other questions
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
- My Fav Blog is- Amaliah
10 Random Facts about your girl- I have a blogger tag
that is on my blog already which gives ya some pretty juicy (and random) deets into my life but why not provide some more!
- I LOVE smelling things. When I was in middle school I literally used to sniff candles when I was bored…. possible brain frying activity/drug? Lol. I blame Bath and Body Works.
- Arthur was and is my favorite cartoon show like how many shows are about a FREAKING AARDVARK AND HIS RABBIT BFF?! So iconic
- My favorite color ever since I can remember has been pastel yellow
- I love love love cold weather
- But I’m also like super cold all the time (even in TX) but not mad about it!
- Twitter is my favorite (and the best) social media forsure
- LaraBars are my favorite snack
- So is James Franco 😉
- I love bread like an insane amount
- Delilah on the radio is like my second mother
Q and A-
Q: What is the biggest lesson you have learned about blogging so far?
A: 80% of it is networking and building a social media presence!
Q: What motivates you to keep going?
A: My love for writing and desire to spread some really valuable lessons that I have come upon at this point in my life.
Q: What are you most proud of in your blogging experience so far?
A: Being told by readers that the advice on my blog genuinely changed their perspective on something/made them understand something they never did.
Q: What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned in life?
A: Taking care of yourself is NOT selfish!
Q: What would you tell yourself 5 years ago?
A: You are the only person who truly dislikes yourself. Seek help and get treatment to better your life.
Q: Who is your hero and why?
A: Pauli Murray- Amazing black woman who took on many roles as an activist, lawyer, priest, LGBTQ+ advocate, and feminist.
Q: What advice would you give a brand new blogger?
A: GO for it! Create a substantial amount of content and then go to all of the social media platforms to seek out blogging communities that you can then share your content with!
Q: What is your best source of blog traffic?
A: Facebook groups
Q: What is your favorite meal?
A: Veggies and Indian Daal
Q: Where does your inspiration come from?
A: God and people who embody generosity and goodness.
Bloggers I Nominate-
?s for the bloggers nominated-
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- If you could care for a non-domestic animal (in an environment good for them, ofc), what would it be?
- What is your favorite throwback show you watched in middle school?
- What on your blog are you proudest of?
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- What social media platform is your favorite?
- How do you schedule your blog posts?
- What’s something you wish you would’ve done/not done early on in your blogging journey?
- What is one blogging trick/tip that grew your traffic?
- What is your favorite Christmas movie!?
Thanks for your support, all!